Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The crazyness that is life...

So things are pretty good today. I had a really crappy Monday morning and was pretty drained from the past weekend. However, Monday afternoon changed all of that, as well as Tuesday (last) night. I have a good friend in my life now that is helping me focus and get back on track with MockTales, as well as life in general. People like this deserve all the gratitude in the world when they take time out of their lives to help others. Think about that today when you get the chance. Do you have someone in your life, even in a small way, that has helped you get through tough times? Did you thank them?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and there are a great many things I am thankfull for lately. One of the biggest right now is this friend.

-Greg

No comments: