Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another brief update

Great news! My back feels great today. Yesterday was the first day in a while I was able to sit at the drawing table for a long time before experiencing any pain or comfort issues. My hand was steady and so I finished three Commissions (posting scans after work today).

I figure I am about two weeks behind on my plans for my art book MockTales: Project Molten. But I'll make it work. After my visit with my kids this weekend I'll be moving into overtime on drawing and people will start to see considerable results. While I don't want to release too much of what I've done already, I will most likely share with people two to three designs pages to give an idea of what the book is going to be like.


In other news - going to see Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows pt2 tonight. I'm anxious to see how things get wrapped up. Already people are telling me how good it is and the sad and cheerful moments. I know some people think Harry Potter is lame, but I look at it from the point of view as a creator. A world was created in 7 novels that inspired and entertained millions of people. If I could be even 1/10th as sucessful as this franchise with MockTales I'll be happy. But we'll see how things go. As always, its about getting the work done.

No comments: