Monday, November 1, 2010

Murphey's Law?

It could be Murphey's Law. Or to "Jinx" one's self. Either way, my advice to anyone is not to gloat and say "I don't get sick." Because guess what happened, I got sick. Bad.

Last week on Tuesday, while at work, I wasn't feeling too well. I talked to the boss and then I had left early and made it in home in time to pray to the toilet God's. And I did that praying for four days straight before I could finally get comfortable with regular food. I haven't been this sick in six years. Chances are it was the Flu. I never get the Flu, and yet here I am recovering from in. While I'm still fatigued, I'm getting more energy back every day.

So on this note, naturally, all my plans for MockTales on Halloween day fell through and everything I had planned couldn't happen. So I'm going to try and make up for that all this week as best as possible.

I did want to have something for everyone on Halloween so I sketched up a sexy Witch character. Just something fun and possible for a later story. I call her Red Bad Witch.

No comments: