Sunday, April 17, 2011

Selling Artwork

I seem to be caught in an interesting dilemma; figuring out my artistic self-worth when it comes to pricing my art.

On one hand, I'm not as well known as I would like to be - in the comic book-artistic community. But I have been gaining enough attention that I feel blessed, thanks to so many of you already who have bought artwork from me lately. And to those who have helped spread the word. Thanks to many of you, hard work is paying off in more ways than one.

So, now I have come to a difficult decision; to sell my artwork at a higher price. I do not raise my price due to inflated ego, but because I feel plenty of hard work is ahead. And for this hard work, I plan to bring people what I have been promising for years; MockTales! And a world of amazing adventures, excitement and fantasy.

If all goes well, and this year's hard work proves me worthy, then my excitement for creation and art will come into fruition as promised to you all.


A brief bit of random creative writing for the Blog:

"Caught myself looking in the mirror again. *gasp* Am I actually feeling good about myself and body? Could this be? Could positive changes and hard work be paying off? My body, is more tone. My hair, longer and thick. My confidence, grows stronger each day. A timid boy is growing into a strong man. Tell me this pleases you, and you too shall know what it is like to enjoy this growth."

No comments: