Monday, June 23, 2008

Bitter much?

Okay, so I title this "Bitter much?" However, I don't think I'm honestly bitter, as much as I am really just finding out more and more about how I shouldn't expect anything in life. Anything at all.

I get a lot of crap for not getting my comic book done, despite working 40-50 hours a week and getting 4-5 hours of sleep between each work shift. There is more, but nobody is reading this shit anyways. See, I want to get my comic book done. I want to draw for a living. I want to entertain people with my stories and ideas. But I honestly don't have the professional quality or training needed to pull it off sucessfully. And I can already hear the crap that people keep telling me "Don't say that, your stuff rocks." or "Don't listen to those people, they don't know what real art is." Give me a fucking break everybody. My art sucks. I can't draw anything in a professional quality, I have a vague understanding of the human anatomy, I only want to draw women and I get enough shit for that. I don't understand lighting and design. I mean, what the fuck am I thinking? Why even bother? How the hell do I expect to even get a damn comic book going?

Am I bitter much? I wouldn't say bitter... just accepting reality. This comic book just isn't going to happen.

No comments: